BPH Day Symposium (50 seats)
Date: Wednesday, 22 November, 2023
Time: 09:30 – 18:00 pm
Location: Regency Hotel – Exhibition Center
Targeted Audience: Urology Practitioners, KIMS Residents
*Free Registration for Conference Registered Delegates
- A full overview of up-to-date minimally invasive surgical intervention (MIS) for Benign Prostate Hyperplasia (BPH).
What participants will learn?
- The Role of Green LASER & Rezum Water Vapor Therapy in BPH Management
- Patient selection, Intra-OP tips & tricks, PostOP Care & Management for BPH-MIS
- State of the art Lectures in MIS-BPH surgeries with interactive sessions with expert in the field of BPH surgeries. The program will be accredited by Kuwait Institute for Medical Specialization (KIMS).
- Luca Cindolo (International)
- Mostafa Almahmid (KUA)
- Saleh Bubishate (Educational & Training Committee Member)
Organizer: Kuwait Urological Association.
- Central Circle Company & Boston Scientific Company
- Kuwait Urological Association
|9:30 - 10:00||
Welcoming & Introduction
Dr. Mostafa Almahmid - Dr. Saleh Bubishate
|Moderator||Dr. Mostafa Almahmid & Dr. Saleh Bubishate|
|Speaker||Dr. Luca Cindolo|
|10:00 - 12:00||
Greenlight in high-risk Patients.
(Global Greenlight Group & any other Relevant Publication)
Greenlight Versatility (Median Lobe)
Vapoenucleation Description & Outcomes
How I do it: Standard v/s Anatomical
Experience from GGG Collaboration
|12:00 - 13:00||Lunch Break|
|13:00 - 14:00||
How it started in the EU: Initial Experience!
Water Vapor Therapy v/s Medical Therapy (MTOPS Real world data & other publications)
Standard therapy & available therapy comparison pros & cons
|14:00 - 15:00||
Patient selection according to Symptom severity, prostate size in the literature
Patient counseling/Preoperative assessment & managing the patient's expectations
|15:00 - 16:00||
IntraOP: Treatment Density & Median Lobe Treatment
Short-term: catheterization time, medical therapy, pain management, antibiotics
Median and long-term follow-up
|16:00 - 18:00||
Rezum Simulation Training with Boston Scientific
|18:00||Group Photo | All Faculty Staff|